Sunday, October 7, 2012

7 October 2012 -- Journal Log

Scooter's Journal Log
Earth Date Sunday, 7 October 2012

wanted to sleep in, however, I really wanted to get my journal done and a goal is a goal • got the journal up to date text wise and pretty far into it picturewise until Blogger suddenly decided I was a spambot wildly posting non-sense • this made me mad as my last 50 pictures were rejected from the blog • managed to get all of the text done regardless • took a shower and got ready for the IKEA delivery which arrived sharply at 10 am • hooray! it's hard to believe how long I've slept on the couch and tonight I will sleep in a real bed with real sheets and a real comforter and real pillows! • I spent the rest of the morning assembling the lamps and washing the sheets • then I worked more on the journal with certain degrees of frustration • finally, I decided there was nothing else I could do, so I went to Wanda Plaza and saw Taken 2 – boy was that a terrible film • I had dinner at KFC and ordered way too much food for one person, so I brought half of it home • upon arrival home, I graded quizzes and decided I should get somewhat ready for school to restart tomorrow! • I have a lot of personal time tomorrow to get my work done, so I feel confident everything will all come together • I made up the bed and got it ready for sleeping! forgive me if I'm super excited to go to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment