Friday, September 14, 2012

14 September 2012 -- Journal Log

Scooter's Journal Log
Earth Date 14 September 2012

taught classes and gave weekly quizzes • lunch on the run • dropped off clothes for ironing • taught national chem class • zipped home to change • Bowliong (bowling) with the International Department A-Levels vs. APs – it was a lot of fun • I really cannot bowl when people watch • when I convinced my team to turn away, I bowled two strikes and a spare • while watching I bowled about 20 pins and 4 gutters • had dinner with Todd at KFC in the middle of the bowling tournament • went back for results • afterward most people when home and a few decided to enjoy additional Beijing nightlife • I went home because I had an early morning already planned for me

No comments:

Post a Comment