Friday, September 21, 2012

21 September 2012 -- Journal Log

Scooter's Journal Log
Earth Date Friday, 21 September 2012

quick early walk to school • arrived at 7:15 • wrote quiz for 10th grade biology • gave first tests to honors AP bio students • gave first test to bio 11/12 students • grabbed quick lunch from school wu-mart • ran into Sarah (Humanities Chair) and then ate lunch with her in her flat while relieving her Nanny for a lunch break • rushed over to teach AP Chem • met with wonderful national students who are just a complete joy to teach – a lot like my advanced chemistry students at YCDS last year only fewer of them • hurried back over to teach my 10th grade bio C class • graded quizzes • started to realize I was not feeling well • a terrible nagging cold has been going around through the faculty for three weeks, and it looks like I have it now • I went home around 6:30 feeling just awful with headache, fever, coughing, sneezing, and runny nose • the good news is I have the weekend to recuperate • the bad news it I won't get to enjoy the weekend quite as much

No comments:

Post a Comment