Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 September 2012 -- Journal Log

Scooter's Journal Log
Earth Date Thursday, 20 September 2012

got to school • worried about sufficient time to get tests for Friday written • taught all of my classes • ate lunch in the office • spent after school time chatting with dept. head and getting tips on learning more Mandarin and working on some joint projects with math and bio this year • planned to go to dinner with Niall, XJ, and Robbie and were joined by James (Dept. Head of Oral English Program), Liz Korkos (BNDS's own female version of "Glee's" Will Schuster), and Liz (Oral English) • had awesome time at the Jiao Zi restaurant • have to mention that Niall waited all through the meal patiently for his favorite fried dumplings, relied too heavily on his hand-eye coordination in failed attempt to ensnare two with his chop sticks and lost them both to the table • after just telling me about their Oral English Program initiation task which involved them eating skewered grilled, baby, black scorpions, he would not eat these off the table • I told him we need to start bringing our own table clothes to these restaurants as we are too messy and too unskilled with the chopsticks to continue to lose great food to the table (of course I did eat off the table once at a different outdoor, but nearby restaurant, and I am still alive) • 大 Jarrod and I returned to our next door offices to work, and I ended up staying past 11:00 o'clock to get my tests finished and copied • then I went home to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment