Saturday, September 22, 2012

22 September 2012 -- Journal Log

Scooter's Journal Log
Earth Date Saturday, 22 September 2012

woke up early to the sounds of construction cranes working at a break-neck pace • it's not a horrible loud noise, more of a slight nuisance • glad I don't have to go to the ministry for foreign experts today like last Saturday • found out yesterday that we will be having a regular day of school next Saturday as a make-up day for a holiday at some point in the year • so, again, glad I am sick today and maybe not next Saturday • feeling really quite horrible this morning • read two editorials in the paper and got inspired to write in my journal • am sitting here now realizing I need to go back and lie down as I am getting light headed • Skyped with my family • watched "Big Brother" finalĂ© – my favorite, Ian the science nerd won! • did two loads of laundry •  took a nap • watched a few more episodes of "Haven" on DVD • Skyped with my sister • fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment